2011年1月3日星期一

Went to The Garden with my friend yesterday..
Im asking my friend got any nice Japanese food at here?
he said Hokkaido Ichiba..
and I got abit confuse..
"Garden have this restaurant? How come i dint hear this restaurant name before??"

and Im quite surprise when we reach there..
cause it look so nice and..
''how come i work at here and i dont know got this kind of restaurant????''
Sushi Zanmai is my favorite Japanese restaurant..
and Hokkaido Ichiba is same company with Zanmai..
and is ''Upgrade Version''.

If you still haven try..
should go and look for it..
is different with those Japanese restaurants^^

3 条评论:

  1. wah! wanna it oso;P (sook yin)

    回复删除
  2. then just go n try it!!
    but dont 4get to treat me~~ muahaha

    回复删除
  3. i will definitely treat u de...in ur dream...wakkakakaxD

    回复删除