2011年1月31日星期一

Now already 4pm..
my holiday will be started after 2 hour!!!!
Hurray Hurray!!!!! Holiday Holiday!!!!!
Ang Pao~ Ang Pao~ Im coming^^
hahahhahaa...im sooooo happy now..!!

aft work might go shopping with my fren again~
here is the last day for me to buy new clots..
cause i will back to my hometown on 2molo morning^^
Perak o^^ any1 who got pass by there??? 

Hmph... but this year is quite different with before right?
cause in my mind.. i only know that Chinese new year might b very very sunny n hot.. but now i can see everywhere is flooding.. some of the place already in danger level now.. how come will become like that??
Maybe 2012 is coming soon..
Anyway.. wish u guys joy with happiness^^
to those who will drive abck to hometown..
Remember drive slowly and be careful o.. dont drive too fast arh!!!
last..
REMEMBER PASS ME YOUR ANG PAU!!!!!!!
muahahahaha
Happy Chinese New Year^^

没有评论:

发表评论