2011年1月20日星期四

OhMaiGosh!!!!!
I dint update my blog for 10days already!!!!
Sorry to my lovely blogsite.. T^T
cause nowdays went go any place also can hear the New Year song is non stop playing.. so i have been fall into holiday mood already!!
That's why i keep for get to update my blog... >_<
Actually is not my fault.. is Chinese Song fault!!
muahahahah..
I have to cross over this place everyday before i step into my office..
u say la u say la.. where got heart to work??? lol..

So buddy.. are u fall into holiday mood also??
now i gonna tell u something..
...
...
...
...
...
IS TIME TO WAKE UP!!!!
Holiday is haven reach yet! Faster back to your work!!
>___< haha!

3 条评论:

  1. i'm going to Midvalley today....got chance to see the deco...viweee......=)

    回复删除
  2. wut to jealous???? u see it everyday wut...>_<

    回复删除