2011年1月31日星期一

Do u still remember?
''Fun Fair''
How long u dint go to fun fair?
1 year? 2 years? 3 years? 
For me.. the last time i went to fun fair was 10 years plu ago..
last week i was having dinner with my friend..
we planing to watch movie after dinner..
on the way we going to cinema..we realize that beside the road got Fun Fair^^
and yes..we cancel our planing and went to fun fair^^
When i walk inside..my first feeling is..
just like a time machine..im returned to my kids time^^
Oh Mai Gosh.. how long i dint play for those game ady?!
im soooooooo happy and i almost try to play with all the game at there^^
so...which is your favorite? hehe





 this is one of my favorite!! always get cheat by this stupid duck.. but...still like to play..hahaha
 here is the first time i play this game(Bingo)
and we are soooo lucky! we get a biggggggg bear bear^^
Ta~ Da~ Here is it!! ^^

Thanks for my fren that acc me to go there..
actually is me keep be noisy and keep wan to go there..
hahaha..thanks ya^^

1 条评论: