2011年1月26日星期三

I got totally no idea with today morning..
i leave my house at 8.15am..
and u know what? I reached my office at 9.45am!!!
what the hell.. the road isssssssss damnnnn jammm!!
so..yes..im late =(
that's y i got no time to buy my breakfast T^T
Actually do u guys know got any happen today?
how come will b so jam?
i still tot that chinese new year is coming soon so all the people will keep take leave..but i think im wrong..

haha..
but lucky that i dont have to drive^^
cause my sis b my driver! Muahahaha
so that i can keep taking pic during traffic jam^^
weeeee~~!
hahaha...not very nice..
cause my sis is bside me and she is using this face to look at me
---->   =。=''
ishhhhhhhh
Anyway..
today is my company annual dinner^^
and..
and...
and.....
i have to perform!!!!
i have to dance!!
zzzzz..somemore have to dance like girl!!!!
Arwhhhhhhhh...!!!! i cant make it!!!! 
helppppppppppppp~~!!!

3 条评论:

  1. you are doing great my dear!!!!!

    回复删除
  2. SunShine: hahaha...i get no.2 ^^ hehe
    FireFly: Really??? i just feel like im so ugly that night!!! arhhhhh

    回复删除