2011年1月7日星期五

I know that every one will keep changing their feeling or what..
Example? Erm...
Just like today u bought a new dress.. u like the dress so much.. thay's y u will buy it..
then how about..
after 1 week..?
2 week..?
1 month..?
2 month..?
or half year..??

Do u think u still will cherish it?
 i dont think so..
u will place it in your wardrobe..
leave it inside there..
sometimes if remember then only will wear it again..

But that's normal right?
Cause we all know that human is being like that..
maybe that called 'human nature'..

Now im going to tell u..
have to make sure one thing..
perhaps today u can treat the dress like that way..
cause it's non biological..

But..

 Please dont use that attitude with a human!
They are alife! They got feeling!

Someone telling me..
''I break with my girlfriend,cause..i start felt bored on her.''
  
U can say that the relation is going to be dull..
but please dont use ''i feel bored''
that's totally unrespect her!

hey guys..
 please be cherish with the things u having now..
 dont act like leave it at there.. when u feel bored only will remember it..k??
I already do what can I do..
so how u going to do?
Think yourself ba^^

Last..
wish for world peace...!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee^^

here is my office table..
i promise will make it as clean and tidy..
but now..
I'm changed?????
i wish im not.. hahaha!!



3 条评论:

  1. like tat u oso said messy ah. u shld come n visit my table...100 times messy thn ur...>.<

    回复删除
  2. hahaha...that mean u r so dirty!! muahahaha

    回复删除
  3. not dirty..it means i got more work to do than u...heheheh;P

    回复删除