2011年4月29日星期五

Everyone is asking me..
"What u bought at HK n China??"
Erm... hard to tell u guys..cause is quite a lot..
hahaha.. that's y im going to bankrupt soon >__<

And here is the stuff i bought~~~
  Ta~Da~~~~!!
Actually still got some.. but my camera got no more space..haha

 Hehe.. this all is for you guys!!!!
Please request with me =)
while stock last~~~ muahahaha!!
This is my daddy bought one..

This is my big sister bought one..

This is my younger sister bought one..

And yes... this is mine!!!!
last conclusion is... our whole family also is ''Drinkaholic''!!
Hahahaha!!

4 条评论:

  1. i want chocolate thank you !! XD peng chung here

    回复删除
  2. i wnt it~ i wnt it~ haha

    回复删除
  3. haha..i tot ur camera lost d? lol
    din buy johnie walker gold label o? i have =p

    回复删除