2011年4月28日星期四

Im back^^
Miss me??? I miss u guys..haha
Just came back from Hong Kong n China Shen Zhen..
n you know what? I lost my camere at Shen Zhen!!!
How bad is that!! All my photo is gone!!!
Damnnnnn sad! I really hope the person who take my camera will return back to me...hmphhh =(
but lucky that i still got some pic in my hp..
if not i cry also no tear.. T^T

Haizzz..throw off the disagreeable..
the trip is fun^^
and non stop buying until my wallet is EMPTY!!

Okey~~ dont keep bull shit with u guys..
Is time to show some of the pic^^

 Passport and boarding pass^^ going to fly soon~

First take ^^ I think here is the 4th day..my 3rd hotel..
Capture at my hotel garden..sunny..nice weather^^dont ask about the 3days pic.. cause my camera is gone!!

This place is nice!! but too wasted... i got no camera!! 

My lunch.. wana try others country KFC..actually...is quite same..hahaha

Next day breakfast^^ YUMMY!!

 I like this place!! Full of flowers.. really nice =)

  Well.. i know u guys is more care about souvenir then my pic..
upload again later~
Weeeee~!!

1 条评论: