2011年7月6日星期三

Oh god!!!
Finally can update my blog!
My blog is dead! 

Erm.. got too many stuff that wana share with u guys..
but got litter bit hard to tell all..cause now is my working hour..
have to write silently..LOL..

Well.. i went to genting 2 times in this few weeks le..
and yes.. maybe that is the reason i got no time to write my blog..
cause im at outside all the time..
and u know.. my phone got no any internet plan.. that's why i cant update my blog via my phone.. u knw la.. poor ppl wad.. T^T

Other hand.. my friends parents fall a sick.. very serious now..
later might go hospital visit her mom.. haiz.. hope everything will be fine..
god remember to bless her k? 
what can i say is.. remember take good care of yourself.. be a healthy person..
dont be regret after u get any sick..
Wish i got time to update my blog again..
Lol.. perhaps in this few days..

Sorry for belate update.. here the flowers for u guys..
muahahahhaha!!
Have a nice day ya!!

没有评论:

发表评论