2011年6月8日星期三

Hmph.. Hmph..
First of all.. wanna tell u guys that.. I accident..
but dont worry.. nothing happen on me.. 
Just my car got some scratch..

How it happened?
What I can say is.. 
next time please drive slowly when u r talking with someone.. 
or.. 
 look in front even talking..

I think u might know how it happen already right?
Yeaaaaaa.. Im too concentrate talking wit my friend and dint realize there is a coner.. then.. too late to turn around!! 
ISHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

 Bring my lovely wife to c doctor this morning.. 
Doctor say have to wait 2days.. n the repair fees is RM550..
damn moodly.. zzzzzzz.. money suddenly gone again = =

Here is my first car accident..
take a pic to memorial it..
btw.. already very lucky.. cause dint hit any car.. 
just hit the fence..
HMPPPPPPHHHHH...What a bad day!!

没有评论:

发表评论