2011年5月15日星期日

Is sunday night =(
what it mean?
Means that we r going to work again 2molo!!
Hmphhhh... how come every sat n sunday also can pass that fast?
Faster make a wish first..
Hope that tomorrow our president suddenly born a son..
Hope that is someone big birthday.. so that will got public holiday>__<

Dont know why i cant login to my blog since last friday..
then have to wait til now only can update my blog..
so dont blame on me~ Blame on blogspot! hahaha

have to mention bout something at here..
u know what? I receive a birthday gift last fri..although my birthday already pass for more then 1 month..haha

Anyway.. i love that gift and thanks a lot ya^^

Just came back from Klang Telokong with my friends..
haha.. we went there to have our dinner.. Seafood dinner!!
 
Our dinner..so full!!

Ta~Da~~~~ My friend give me one^^
Finally got it!!

I love you~ you love me~ we are one big family~
hahaha.. 3 of my big family member^^

Still remember this??
i redeem it about 2 months ago..
but too bad that out of stock..
but finally i get it yesterday!!
Dont know why i will keep laughing when saw this..
maybe.. it really look so funny!! hahahaha!!

Is time to say good bye la^^
wana go to bed already..
You also sleep earlier k??
Tomorrow still have to work o~~
night everyone^^
 

没有评论:

发表评论