2010年11月25日星期四

I think everyone also will set up a target for their own right?
I do too.
I start working when I'm 18.. and i have promise to myself i must have my own property once im 21yrs old and have my own car before 23yrs old..
This is the target i set up to myself..

I dint continue my education after form 5..
because of that.. i have to 'run' faster then others.. i got no reason to waste my time to get ready.. if want to reach my target.. then i have to work hard now..

and today im trying to achieve it..

Im trying to have my own house =) 

so i went to bank auction and try to get it..

and the result is... is... is... SECRET!

haha =)

this is my bullet.. Im ready to fight!!

Here's Mahkamah Tinggi Malaysia..
and those person in picture all is my competitor..
Nicholas..here we go!

没有评论:

发表评论